How Long Will My Fitout Take?
While our methodical approach to every project allows us to meet every client’s deadline, our final outcome will still exceed your expectations.
When commencing a commercial interior design and fit out, there is a lot to consider. Often, the most asked questions is:
How long will my commercial interior design and fit out take?
- Is there any demolition and strip out required?
- Are the premises ready to occupy?
- Are there sufficient services such as fibre connected into the building?
- Large and small areas require multiple trades.
- A typical commercial interior design & fit out has 6-12 trades on site at any given time.
- Building offices takes longer than creating workspaces or open plan areas.
- Is furniture being manufactured locally or overseas?
- Are hard surfaces such as laminate or veneer stocked by the supplier?
- Can long-lead items be ordered now or only when other elements are built?
- Approvals are likely to include obtaining consent from the landlord, and a building permit from the council.
- Are you changing the use of the building or external look (including signage)? If so, a planning or development application will be required.
- Further information regarding building permits can be seen here. Building Commission – Information on obtaining a building permit
There is an advantage to you when Bellfort provide a complete turnkey commercial interior design and fit out solution. Time, cost and quality are our focus. From design through to construction, we can overlap all the above tasks and save up to 30% of time. This is also accompanied with considerable cost savings together with our intense attention to detail.