A new commercial office fitout for UNIR Management occurred as they needed to relocate their Perth office within their existing building. Consequently, allowing them to expand their occupied floorspace and raise their overall professional, international appearance. While staff numbers were to grow, the brief instilled a need to create a commercial office that didn’t necessarily look like an office.
The base shell of UNIR’s tenancy provided an interesting platform to design upon. An intriguing canvas with ‘warehouse style’, lofty exposed ceilings, timber floors and balcony access. There was a need to retain as much natural light as possible, given the limited number of windows. However, this was easy to adapt into the open plan working area.
Bellfort – Perth commercial fitout specialists are ready to transform your tenancy!
Interior design Inspiration
The initial, first impression to the UNIR tenancy sets the scene for what lies beyond. Clients are welcomed into an entry corridor that is topped with oxidised curved steel mesh canopies. These canopies are lit below with suspended hand-cut glass chandeliers. A functional boardroom lies adjacent. And a grand corridor leads the corporate guest into an open plan work area.
Minimal offices and storage make way for the open work space that overlooks the balcony and view beyond. The work space is formed in two pods. These are capped with oxidised steel mesh canopies above which link the entry corridor to the main office area. Custom made columns define each space and a functional breakout space integrates well within the interior.
The Bellfort commercial fitout experience is one to be enjoyed!
Extent of Work
- Demolition – Removal of existing partitioning and redundant cabinetwork.
- Ceilings – Supply and installation of new flush plasterboard bulkhead over boardroom and offices for efficiency of services and sound attenuation.
- Flooring – Preparation and refinishing of existing timber floor surfaces. Installation of new carpet tiles to boardroom and offices.
- Building Works – Installation of new partitioning and glazing to form offices, boardroom and breakout space. Creation and installation of oxidised steel mesh canopies. Feature columns and joinery using JH Wilberforce Cleaf textured panels.
- Services – New installation of lighting, power and data. Modification to existing plumbing to suit breakout space. Modifications to existing mechanical, fire and security services.
- Furniture – Supply and installation of custom-built joinery. Loose furniture supply and installation including offices, boardroom and workstation areas.
Project Size – 208 sqm
Project Cost – $1,494.00 sqm
Programme – 6 weeks
Check out our project gallery for other images of completed Bellfort projects.