A commercial interior design and fitout needs to suit your business.
The relocation of MyLeave provided an interior design opportunity to align the working environment with the future. Furthermore, changes allowed current internal processes and working requirements to be streamlined. Ensuring a smooth transition to the new space.
Having relocated their commercial premises a number of times, an organised approach and realistic outlook for the new MyLeave interior was easily agreed. Similarly, our strong communication and clear understanding of our clients needs resulted in a harmonious result.
Bellfort are Perth commercial interior design and fit out specialists. We are ready to transform your tenancy and make it work efficiently for you!
Interior Design Inspiration
Bellforts interpretation of the MyLeave brief in the initial planning process reaffirmed corporate requirements. The benefit of this was quick client approval and commitment to proceed to design development.
All client facing areas were required to support corporate branding and offer a relaxed and inviting feel. In conjunction with this, a focus on high security levels were maintained throughout the working areas. Consequently, these elements blend harmoniously together, resulting in the elimination of any negative barriers.
Open plan work spaces are generous compared to most business environments. And the construction of staff-focused areas such as the breakout space and quiet room reflect the valued investment Myleave have in their people. The overall commercial interior design and fitout is a respectful work space. Coupled with practical spaces and a colourful outlook, this interior is a success.
The Bellfort commercial interior design and fitout experience is one to be enjoyed!
Extent of Works
- Ceilings – Replacement of tiles to suspended ceiling as required.
- Flooring – Removal of existing floorcoverings and preparation of existing concrete floors. Supply and installation of new vinyl to breakout space and comms room.
- Building Works – Installation of new partitioning including glazing throughout and curved walls within the entry space. Installation of glass security panels above the reception desk.
- Services – Modifications to existing mechanical services to suit the new floor plan. New installation of power, data, fire and security services.
- Furniture – Supply and installation of all new furniture including workstations, office suites, meeting areas and seating. Supply and installation of custom-built furniture for reception, boardroom, breakout and utility areas.
- Branding – Supply and installation of customised graphics depicting corporate branding. Supply and installation of customised wallcovering to open-plan office area.
Project Size – 479 sqm
Project Cost – $881.00 sqm
Programme – 6 weeks
Why not have a look at our project gallery to see other completed interior design and fitout projects.