Bellfort’s Comments Policy
Here at Bellfort, we are commercial interior designers & fitout contractors. We love getting comments on our blog. We aren’t however keen on getting comments which are purely to advertise unrelated websites or to vent impolite opinions. With this in mind, we decided to have a comments policy, so here it is:
- Please keep your comments friendly and courteous. We are more than happy for you to disagree with us and other commenters, but please do it respectfully. We would rather you didn’t swear, and we won’t tolerate any kind of abuse or threats, at us or to others. We also appreciate non-racist, non-sexist, and non-defamatory language. Thank you!
- Try to stay relevant to the post you’re commenting on. If you have something to say that isn’t exactly related to the post, you can always contact us via our website’s Contact Form and we will attend to your comment promptly.
- You are welcome to leave your own link as part of your name in your comment, but please don’t include additional links. If you’ve written something that’s extremely relevant then we can possibly make an exception, but if you are clearly just advertising your own site by leaving a link to it, your comment will be deleted.
- Any blatant spam or advertising will always be deleted.
- And finally – this is Bellfort’s blog and we have the final say on what our readers can see or not see.
Advertising and Promotion
From time-to-time, we will feature some sponsored posts or reviews of products or services that have been provided to us at no cost, or reduced cost. However, we will always be honest and tell you the whole truth about them. Some of our social media platforms like Facebook also show advertising and although in our experience the ads shown are usually relevant, we have no control over which advertisements are featured. In an ideal world, we would love to have ad-free social media, but it’s not possible at this point in time. Thanks for understanding.
Terms & Conditions
All content provided on this blog or any of our other social media platforms is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. This policy is subject to change at any time.
Commercial interior designers with a difference
Finally, you may like to know more about Bellfort, the people involved and what they do. Why not check out our About Us page or our project gallery. As professional commercial interior designers, a licensed builder and fit out specialists, every creative project is well worth looking at. And if there is anything we can help you with, please contact us.